Tuesday, September 20, 2016

U.S. Army Armor Spotted Along I-26

My daily travels from North Charleston to Orangeburg and back are usually very routine. Tonight was a different story. This transport truck was carrying something you don't see everyday: what appeared to be a tank.

I edited this short video in Adobe Premiere Pro (Creative Cloud 2015). I applied some slow motion effects learned from this tutorial.


I actually pulled off the interstate to videotape this armored beast. Then I got another shot at it when it went through a truck weigh station.

Some research at home later in the evening determined this to be a U.S. Army Stryker Fighting Vehicle equipped with 105 mm rifled cannon. "Oversize Load" to say the least!


I got this shot before I attempted to get video. Everything was shot with my iPhone 5. Not the best still or video, but better than nothing in capturing an unusual scene on the interstate today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment