Thursday, September 8, 2016

Walking Sequence With Christian Manning

This is a video project I'm having my SC State Advanced Television Production and Editing students do as their first "get your feet wet" project this semester. It's pretty basic but demonstrates some basic principles of videography and editing: steady tripod shots, allowing the subject to walk in and out of the screen, and editing it all together with music in a smooth, flowing way.


Thank you Christian Manning for the assistance with this. I look forward to seeing the video you took and produced of me leaving the classroom and building.

The music I used is courtesy of my go-to royalty free site, Incompetech.com.

And here it is.....the sequence video Christian shot of me...


Here's another motion sequence class video. Kiiyah Stokes-Jones shot, edited and produced this with her classmate Larell Mackey.




No comments:

Post a Comment