Thursday, September 27, 2018

Biggest Twitter Success Story!

Today in one of my classes I will be talking about Twitter. I have been active on Twitter for several years, joining not long after it debuted in 2006 (my handle is cccougar).

In March of this year, I had the most reactions and responses ever to one of my tweets. And I have the famous actor/comedian Bill Murray, who lives in Charleston, to thank for this moment in time.

The tweet involves the photo I took off my TV while watching the final game of the Colonial Athletic Association basketball game between the College of Charleston and Northeastern. CofC would mount an incredible comeback and earn its first visit to the NCAA Tournament since 1999.



The analytics on my Bill Murray photo- he was at the game at the North Charleston Coliseum- were through the roof!  I later posted this piece on Linkedin sharing this experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment