Thursday, November 8, 2018

Prezi Presentation Example: Best SC State Bulldogs!

I am having students in my digital media class create a Prezi. Not just any Prezi! This Prezi will be a "Top Ten" or "My Favorite" presentation. They will be asked compile a list of ten and make it into a Prezi, then show it to the class on the appointed date.

As an example, I created this fun Prezi of my favorite bulldog statues on the SC State campus. I put some music to it. Prezi is a great way to present information. It has many advantages over PowerPoint, I feel, in that it can be faster paced and non-linear.



The students will be asked to embed their Prezis on their class blogs like this.  I look forward to seeing what the students come up with. Should be a fun project for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment