Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Prezi Project: 10 Favorite Figures at Charleston's Magnolia Cemetery

I am having my digital media students prepare a "Top 10" Prezi presentation. The topic can be anything of their choosing.  As a demonstration I put together this Prezi of ten of my favorite figures at Charleston's beautiful and historic Magnolia Cemetery. I have written two books about this venerable place!  See my BirdsEyeViews blog for details.


I acknowledge that this isn't a true Prezi in that you cannot move from image to image. I'm a bit rusty on Prezi Next, which came out a few years ago. I had done many Prezis in the previous version and frankly prefer that one.

But times change, so I'll work some more to do a proper Prezi and will post here when it's ready.

There are a few steps to embed a Prezi on Blogger.  Here's a link to show how.



Check also this old version Prezi showing my favorite bulldog statues on the campus of South Carolina State University!

No comments:

Post a Comment