Monday, August 27, 2018

Lots of Reasons to Choose SC State!

Last semester in my Advanced Television Production and Editing class I assigned my students to produce a video about why SC State would be a good college choice for high school seniors.

The project was undertaken in coordination with the school's admissions office. The idea was that such a video consisting of comments from current Bulldogs could be used for marketing and recruitment purposes.

The students did a nice job conducting more than 20 interviews around campus, shooting themselves doing on-camera opens and closes, and finally editing it all together.

During the summer, I fine-tuned the project a bit and put together this version, which I have shared with the admissions and external affairs and communications offices.


Thanks to all of my students last semester for a job well done. Go Bulldogs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment